As we have minimum space on our vessel, when a client reserves a specific date and time that booking is held exclusively for that client and no longer available to other customers which is why we need a minimum of at least 48 hours to potentially fill the cancelled seats prior to the trip.
All Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the booking departure will receive a full refund.
- If cancelled less than 48 hours or if a no show occurs the customer will be responsible for the full amount of the adventure.
- For private charters of 6 or more, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. This deposit will be fully refunded if a cancellation is made at least 5 days before departure of the boat.
- Private Charter cancellation with less than 5 days’ notice, but more than 48 hours’ notice will incur a fee of 50% of the total cost of the booking. Less than 48 hours and they will incur the full fee of the booking.
- There are no refunds for Gift Vouchers purchased.
Out of The Blue Adventures reserves the right to cancel an adventure or charter due to unsafe sea or weather conditions, minimum passenger requirement not met or maintenance needs which does not allow the boat to operate properly. In such a case, Out of The Blue Adventures will try to reschedule the trip if possible. If not possible, passengers will receive a full refund.